Wednesday 20 February 2008

long wait but updated

More LOLanimes... I had nothing to do so spent like an hour screencapping. There are hints at yaoi (teh buttsecks, amuses me, sorry) and other stuffs. If you find it offensive... I dun care =D

I may do another update tonight or tomorrow.

Fruits basket:



^Psst dun explain it to them









^Is secretly a perve?







^ BAD TOHRU no to be stranglin kitteh








^ Sure you dids

^ Either that or teh fangirls attacked





xxxHOLIC:




^Oh noes! The tricksy magic knights from Harry Potter

^I dunno teh hat is quite fetching

^No ulterior motives? Care to explain this then:

^You can't spell 'subtext' without 'sex'




^ehe... easy mistake?




Tsubasa Chronicle:



^Deathwish much?

^Because nothing screams 'heterosexual' like a purple neckscarf and shades

^ Does not believe






Off to go screencaps s'more

No comments: