Wednesday 20 February 2008

SRSLY

Anyone have any links to stream anime? Have only been able to screencaps the stuff I have on computer. Anyways. Insomnia proves fruitful for ya



CardCaptor Sakura:




^ seriously though, that skirt rocks

^ so sez who?
^ ya... not such a good look for him











Fruits Basket:


Whut time is it then?
No no... I think maybe it's


^ who needs teh yaoi when there are females eh?



^ This what happens when you DO be romantic?









xxxHOLIC:

^ Uh... maybe?

^Jeez I wonders



^ He just doesn't try hard enough right

^D'oh!


^The spirits are DEADly serious



Tsubasa Chronicle:



^Suprise!?

^And a one and a two....



^Not allowed to molest? I want my lawyer


^Well... real men suck other stuffs too:
^ I'z a little scared


Well... I dunno about that but:
^ I blame the blond =D

No comments: